Coaching is a powerful tool centered around helping others tap into their potential and unleash a new level of success. As a senior leader, manager, or team member, you can master the art of coaching. It’s a skill you’re able to develop but requires the right mindset, skills, and experience.
Why develop your coaching skills?
Coaching has been shown to have an enormous impact on individuals and organizations such as boosting engagement, elevating performance, and strengthening company culture. Leaders who fully develop their coaching skills are also capable of:
- Asking questions that pierce through closely-held assumptions and mental models
- Constructively confronting unhelpful behaviors, practices, and attitudes
- Affirming strengths, talents, and abilities
- Sharing fresh perspectives, no matter how radical
This complimentary toolkit will empower you to:
- Dive deeper into the core dimensions of being a great coach
- Gain tips and thought-provoking questions to use in your daily work
- Learn how to build long-term coaching relationships
- Use our self-assessment to gauge your current coaching abilities
This powerful coaching guide will teach your leaders the four key components of great coaching including character, connection, conversation, and culture which they can further develop and master. Additionally, they will learn how to continually build those skills into developing long term coaching relationships. Finally, leaders will be able to take a self-assessment to identify their strengths and development opportunities for improvement within themselves – all creating a well rounded impactful coach.